Soli Deo Gloria of San Joaquin Valley is a 501(c)3 Non-profit corporation. All donations are tax deductible.
You may also send a donation by contacting us HERE.
Soli Deo Gloria is a non-profit corporation that is supported in part by your tax-deductible donations. Music and art programs like ours face huge challenges. In many cities they have vanished altogether. It is only through the generous support of people like you that Soli Deo Gloria is able to present fine choral music.
This is the 10th Season for the Soli Deo Gloria Women’s Choir. Soli Deo Gloria exists “to illuminate truth and beauty through choral artistry and to glorify God through a faithful interpretation of a millennium of choral music.” Because this is a special year, SDG would like to expand our influence in the Fresno community and beyond. To achieve this goal, we would like to do the following:
- Continue to hire instrumentalists to enhance our music (Yes, you can still sponsor instruments.)
- Offer three concerts instead of two, and include special celebrations
- Create a video showcasing our choir for publicity purposes
- Commission local composers to write music for SDG
- Enter our group into choral competitions
- Offer scholarships to sponsor singers, so that we can continue to get the highest quality singers to join our group (currently singers pay dues, expenses for their dresses, and all travel expenses to be in the group)
- Pay for increased publicity costs — we are going to be advertising more heavily on TV and Radio in the Valley.
You may also send checks to support Soli Deo Gloria here:
Soli Deo GloriaP.O. Box 7633Fresno, CA 93747