Soli Deo Gloria is a non-profit corporation that is supported in part by your tax-deductible donations. Music and art programs like ours face huge challenges. In many cities they have vanished altogether. It is only through the generous support of people like you that Soli Deo Gloria is able to present fine choral music.
Soli Deo Gloria of San Joaquin Valley is a 501(c)3 Non-profit corporation. All donations are tax deductible.
This is the 13th Season for the Soli Deo Gloria Women’s Choir. Soli Deo Gloria exists “to illuminate truth and beauty through choral artistry and to glorify God through a faithful interpretation of a millennium of choral music.”
What Your donation Provides to Keep Us Singing!
Ticket sales alone do not cover the cost to bring you beautiful choral music. Consider a special gift to Soli Deo Gloria that supports choral excellence!
- $75 Provides a singer’s scholarship for one semester
- $100 Purchases a singer’s music for a full season
- $150 Gives 12 students the gift of a concert
- $200 Sponsors a gifted instrumentalist for a concert
- $250 Supports our talented accompanist
- $300 Provides professional training for singers
- $275 Covers the cost of a venue for one concert
- $500 Provides promotion for one concert
- $1000 Keeps our amazing conductor conducting
- $1,500 Produces a Soli Deo Gloria CD
- $2,000 Funds a composer’s commission for new music
SDG GIVING LEVELS AND REWARDS
- Member – $40 – $99
- Supporter – $100 – $249
- Contributor – $250 – $499
- Patron- $500 – $999
- Benefactor $1000 – $2,499
- Angel – $2,500 – $4,999
- Conductor’s Circle – $$5,000 or more
For more information, contact Dr. Julie Carter at email@example.com
Giving rewards are cumulative, each higher level receives reward from the previous level(s).
- $40 – $99 Recognition in program
- $100 – $249 — One Soli Deo Gloria CD
- $250-$499 — Reserved Seating with ticket purchase, one concert
- $500 – $999 — Two concert Tickets
- $1,000 – 2,499 — Two Season Ticket Packets
- $2,500 – $4,999 — Champagne luncheon with the Artistic Director and a Board Member
- $5,000 or more — Guest conductor for one song at a Soli Deo Gloria Concert
You may also send checks to support Soli Deo Gloria to:
Soli Deo Gloria P.O. Box 7633 Fresno, CA 93747